Hey Everyone! How are you doing? I had been pretty busy lately, but I’m very happy to come back here and sharing with you a very delicious dish.
Well, this is one of our Top 5 favorite meals. Especially my husband is a BIG FAN for this, lemon chicken with red potatoes.
Chicken tights are marinated with brown sugar, and that balances the lemon flavor with slightly sweetness. It’s so GOOD! Not only adults, but also kids will be in LOVE with this meal : ) It takes only 20 min to prepare, and 40 minutes in an oven. This is so simple & easy. Plus, it’s healthy. What else do you want : )
Ingredient (Serving 4)
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 package (28 oz) skinless chicken tights
1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
1 medium yellow onion, cut into large pieces
1 lemon, sliced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400 F. Slightly oiled baking dish. (You also can use cooking spray)
- in 10 inch nonstick skillet, add 2 tablespoon of the butter over medium high. In small bowl, mix together brown sugar, garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Sprinkled over chicken tights.
- Cook chicken tights in skillet on each side until golden brown and crispy (about 3-4 minutes)
- Arrange chicken tights, red potatoes, onions and lemon slices in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle melting remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut.
How did you like this healthy meal, Lemon Chicken with Red Potatoes?
Feel free to leave a comment below : )
Want to check my healthy recipes?—> More Recipes
♡♡Return to Home page
♡♡Contact with Anna