Hey, Everyone. How are you doing? Memorial day is in a few days. Are you ready to spend time with your family and have some delicious BBQ? I bet you are : ) Have Fun, everyone!
Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite dishes, ‘Mexican Style Stuffed Pepper.‘ This is so SIMPLE to make, but incredibly yummy! Mixed rice and Mexican 4 cheeses mach PERFECTLY and bring delightful flavors. Also you don’t taste the bitterness of the green pepper.
If you did not decide what to bring for Memorial day gathering yet, This might be THE ONE! Trust me, you will enjoy this ‘Mexican Style Stuffed Pepper’ : )
Tip: Did you know Bell Pepper have high Vitamin C?—159% Vitamin C in a medium size Bell Pepper. Vitamin C helps to maintain your skin health, brighten skin, protecting against cancers, or against immune system deficiencies…. and much much more!
Ingredients (Serving 4):
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups cooked rice
1 can (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14.5 ounce) can chili-style diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican 4 cheeses
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F
- Bring a large pot of water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil. Cook Green Bell Peppers in the billing water for 3-4 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in the hot oil for 5-10 minutes until softened and transparent.
- Mix rice, black beans, tomatoes, and cooked onion in a large bowl. Add chill powder, garlic powder, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir until evenly mixed… Ford 1 1/2 cups Mexican cheese blend into rice mixture.
- Spoon rice mixture into each Bell Pepper. And arrange Peppers in baking dish. Sprinkle Peppers with remaining Mexican Cheese blend.
- Baked in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling…
Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend and Stay safe : )
Want to check out other recipes?—> More Recipes
♡♡Return to Home page
♡♡Contact with Anna