Hey ladies, this is Anna. Hope you are doing well and enjoying this beautiful weather as well….
You know, sometimes we feel like just relaxing, and not cooking after church service or prior engagement. But trust me, this Portobello Penne Pasta is super Easy & Simple.
I made a ‘Portobello Penne Pasta’ for Sunday dinner, because I wanted to cook something Easy, but a healthy meal for us. Cook in 30 minutes and most of the time, it is in an oven! Of course, it’s delicious : ) Portobello mushrooms have a great flavor and the combination of mozzarella cheese was PERFECT. Also spinach brings its own unique flavor in it. If you LOOOVEEE portobello mushrooms, spinach and a delightful cheesy dish, YOU MUST TRY IT!
This ‘Portobello Penne Pasta’ is absolutely good for home parties, family gatherings, or potluck parties. Enjoy with your loved ones : ) Let me know how do you like it, leave your comment below or send me email <3
Little info about Portobello Mushrooms:
Portobello mushrooms have high fiber (2 g of fiber in a 100 g of serving.) Fiber
helps to control your cholesterol, blood sugar level. Also, help your weight maintenance.
Ingredients (8 servings):
1(16 oz) Package uncooked penne pasta
2 tbs Vegetable oil
1/2 Portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup All-purpose flour
1 large Garlic, minced
2 Cup Almond Coconuts Milk (You also can use regular milk, If you prefer)
2 Cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 (10 oz) Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1/4 cup Soy souse
- Preheat oven to 350 F. lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, and place penne pasta in the pot. Cook for 8-10 minutes (Make sure you also read the direction on a pasta box) until al-dente and drain well.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and stir in the mushrooms, cook for 1-2 minutes, and set aside. Melt butter in the sauce pan. Mix in flour and garlic. Gradually mix into Almond Coconuts milk until thickened. Stir in 1 cup of cheese until melted.
- Remove the sauce pan from heat, and mix in cooked pasta, mushrooms, spinach and soy sauce. Then transfer to he prepared baking dish, and top with remaining cheese.
- Baked 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly brown.
Want to check out other recipes?—> More Recipes
♡♡Return to Home page
♡♡Contact with Anna